The lovely Sam at Mouse Moo and Me Too has given me the old Liebster (it’s better than nits or a Lily of the Valley Toiletry set). I’ve done this before but always happy to oblige! I’ve answered the questions and set the same homework for my Liebster nominees (have a look below my answers) enjoy! I’d like to see you show workings and hand in before the end of term. Go ahead and nominate a load of lovely bloggers for the Leibster and spread that Leibstering lurve. X
I’m not telling you what to do but…..
1) Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you and display the award.
2) Answer the questions the blogger gives you.
3) Nominate some bloggers that you think are deserving of this award.
5) Let the bloggers know you have nominated them.
6) Give them questions to answer.
1) Best burger topping evs?
Ooh a nice knob of St Agur – bien sur.
2) What’s the last book you read, and was it any good?
I’m currently reading The Singles Game by the author who wrote The Devil Wears Prada. Reading it because I LOVE tennis. Ahem *Not a classic* is my comprehensive review. You’re welcome.
3) What’s your one must have baby product?
Did love my Phil and Teds buggy, twas a veritable Black Beauty of a carthorse and lugger of erroneous crap during those arduous baby and a toddler transportation years.
4) What’s your favourite season?
Summer of course, all the others are colder and decidedly more pants, don’t try and convince me otherwise with one of your luxury hot chocolates with squirty cream and marshmallows.
5) You’ve got two unprecedented childless hours. What do you do?
Go to the village pub for a pint of prawns and a couple of Babyshams what else?
6) What’s your one desert island survival item?
Fishing tackle. Sod that, someone(s) very funny like Mel and Sue for all the larfs while starving to death without any fishing tackle.
7) Favourite Spice Girl?
Posh because I like to take an interest in fashion, I can’t sing either and she’ll always be that little bit older than me!
8) What’s been your worst job?
When I was a student I was a waitress in a greasy spoon near Gloucester Bus Station. It comes under ‘Outstanding Achievements’ on my CV.
9) Does swearing denote a higher level of intelligence?
Abso-bloody-lutely but only where necessary! No need to be effing and blinding on loop now is there .
10) What’s more scary, spiders or clowns?
Clowns! They are particularly unsavoury and Daddy Long Legs are waaay easier to remove from the bath.
11) You find £4 in change in the self-service checkout coin dispenser. Do you swipe it?
That would depend on my mood, if I was ‘on one’ I might swipe, if I was cheerful I’d probably stick it in the charity box at customer services.
Here are some Liebster questions I prepared earlier for those nominated blogging lovelies, copy and paste at will and let me know via Twitterville so I can have a gander at your answers. Ta.
My questions to you lovely Liebster nominated Bloggers are:-
1, What’s your favourite weirdest sandwich filling?
2, Which celeb would you have around for dinner?
3, Your worst holiday destination (like ever).
4, TV, Computer or Book and why?
5, What is your favourite Kid’s film?
6, Henry Cavill or Tom Hiddleston for a date?
7, What’s your secret favourite (not really allowed) pop song!
8, If you could fly in the sky or swim under the sea, which would you do and why?
9, Victoria Sponge or Carrot Cake and why if you can be arsed?
10, What makes you you in 5 words (soz a bit like extra homeworky)?